Shipping & Returns
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
- These General Terms and Conditions shall apply to all sales by NABSCOT PUBLISHING LLC of its book through its website:https://nabscotpublishing.ovh. By clicking on the icon « Buy it now », the purchaser irrevocably confirms its purchase order and agrees to these Terms and Conditions. NABSCOT PUBLISHING LLC shall have the right to amend the present Terms and Conditions at any time; however, the Terms and Conditions that shall apply to an order shall be those in effect at the time that the order is placed.
- The online sale price set out in the NABSCOT PUBLISHING LLC website is in US Dollars and shall be the price in effect at the time that the order is placed. The price can be changed at any time by NABSCOT PUBLISHING LLC. The price includes the shipping costs. The price also includes the sales tax in effect on the date that the order is made due by the purchaser.
- NABSCOT PUBLISHING LLC shall have the right to cancel any order and/or delivery in the event of non-payment of the sums due by the purchaser as a result of its order.
- An email shall be sent to the purchaser at the time that the order is registered by NABSCOT PUBLISHING LLC as well as when the delivery has been arranged. NABSCOT PUBLISHING LLC shall then collect full payment of the sums due by the purchaser as a result of the order in question.
- The purchaser warrants to NABSCOT PUBLISHING LLC that, at the time that the order is placed, it has received all approvals that may be required to make the payments due to NABSCOT PUBLISHING LLC.
- Any defect on the product noted by the purchaser at the time that the delivery package is opened by the purchaser must be notified by e-mail to NABSCOT PUBLISHING LLC ’s address within 24 hours from the time of delivery by the shipping/delivery service or of the remittance by NABSCOT PUBLISHING LLC . NABSCOT PUBLISHING LLC shall immediately contact the purchaser to obtain all information regarding the situation and shall then inform the purchaser of the terms that shall apply to the replacement of the product in question.
- NABSCOT PUBLISHING LLC shall retain full title to the products sold until full payment by the purchaser of the price by the purchaser.
- Before placing an order, the purchaser shall insure that all local import or other statutory conditions applicable to the purchase of NABSCOT PUBLISHING LLC products are complied with.
- NABSCOT PUBLISHING LLC shall make its best efforts to protect the personal information of its customer; however, the purchaser must also maintain the safety of its transactions online and shall not communicate to a third party its ID number, credit card information or any other confidential codes.
- The present General Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be governed by the laws of the state of Florida (USA) irrespective of the location from where the order is placed or the place of residence of the purchaser. All disputes regarding any purchase of NABSCOT PUBLISHING LLC products or these General Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Pinellas County (Florida, USA) even if it involves a plurality of defendants.